Sunday, February 1, 2009

#92: Start a cooking blog (wherein the author discovers her potential addiction to searching for blog templates)

(Before I start, I want to point out that if I were a truly committed and vigilant blogger, I would have taken the time to manually change all of the numbers on the list so that any new additions from the 'Things to be Decided' section would move up to their appropriate category. Internet: I am not such a committed and vigilant blogger. Deal with it.)

A few people have mentioned to me in the past that they would like to get a few of my recipes or see photos of my more creative culinary experiments. So, I figured, what better way than to set up a blog, to serve not only as a new 'thing' but also to make it easier to complete #25, self-publishing my own cookbook.

So after several hours searching for the perfect template (which, to be honest, I still haven't found) I've set up Barely Barefoot, an homage to one of my favourite TV chefs and also a dig at some of my friends who enjoy joking about my fast descent into a trailer-living, barefoot-and-pregnant lifestyle.

Feel free to come on over and take a peek! I promise I won't be cooking moose, rabbit or any other kind of would-be roadkill!

No comments:

Post a Comment